The Old man and the Lion

The Old man and the Lion

There was a lion that always stood on the top of a mountain and looked at an old man leading buffalo to eat grass every day. He thought that, “The buffalo was so stupid and the size of body was big as an elephant. Why does it allow and old thin man to lead its nose?” the old man shortly fell into a sleep, the tiger come down to buffalo secretly and asked, “Buffalo, why don’t you kill him by fighting so that you can go to look for food freely?” The buffalo answered, “I dare not because he has knowledge.” The lion continued, “I dare not because he has knowledge.” The lion continued, “What is knowledge? Why are you afraid of it?” The buffalo replied, “Ask the old man.” The lion then threatened the old man for knowledge. The old man responded, “I dare not to bring it here because I am afraid when you see it, you will be frightened and run away.” The lion said, “I’m not afraid. Bring it here.” The old man said, “I don’t trust you. You will eat my buffalo in my absence. If you are strong, let me tie you.” the lion agreed boastfully and let the old man tie him until he could not speak. The old man then told, “This is knowledge.”

Moral values

- Don’t be honest with the bad guy. Don’t be over joyed with flattering.
- Knowledge comes from learning, listening and thinking.
- Don’t look on people because of their poor background.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget