An Intelligence Otter

An Intelligence Otter

Once upon a time, there was a kind-hearted otter. He always helped the other animals who cannot find food. His action was spread to the ear of the lazy crocodile. So, he changed himself to be isolated crocodile in order to get food from the otter. One day, he went to meet otter. He lied otter hat, “Otter, I cannot find food. I had already tried my best but it didn’t work. Can you give me some? I have many siblings who are in charge. “Otter asked, “Where is your place? How many siblings do you have?” The crocodile answered happily, “I live in a big lake, and I have six siblings. They cannot find food because they are too young.” Otter answered with doubt, “Is what you said true? I can help you, but you need to take me to your place and meet your siblings.” The crocodile answered with scary, “My siblings are not at home.” The otter had known the truth and continued, “I am really sorry for your action. Lying can make you have no value and the other do not want to be your friend. Do you want this?” The crocodile had been aware of the mistake, he said sorry otter and promised not to do like this anymore. He also asked the otter not to tell this story to the other. The otter agreed.

Moral values

- No action no result, the wrong action gives wrong result.
- A person who always lies and cheats the other is considered to be a bad guy.
- Do not trust what the other said immediately without evidence.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget