The Horse and the Male Deer

The Horse and the Male Deer

A quarrel had started between the horse and the male deer since the male deer fought to get his food. The horse thought of a way to revenge the male deer, so he went to meet a hunter. He asked for a help from the hunter. The hunter agreed and said, “If you want to win the deer, you have to let me insert a rope between your molar teeth and put saddle on your back.
Doing like this, it can help keeping my balance while I was sitting and it is easy to chase your enemy,” the horse nobbed his head and agreed, and then the hunter began putting the saddle o his back. When his own will succeeded, the horse said to the hunter, “We have already destroyed our enemy, so you can take the saddle and rope off my back and my mouth now.
” The hunter replied, “It’s not time yet, friend! I have helped to destroy your enemy. Now you have to do something for me. I want to ride on your back forever as now.”

Moral values

- Revenge always results in mistake.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget