Sparrow, Worm and Cat

Sparrow, Worm and Cat
A sparrow had tried his best to fly looking for food for a morning, but he still couldn’t find any worms. He then roosted on a flower in a park. He saw a worm on that flower by chance. The sparrow flew happily to the worm and said, “Worm, I will eat you, so don’t be angry.” The worm replied, “I’m not angry, but if you eat me, you will be eaten by cat lately.” The sparrow continued, Ï fly as fast as the air so that no one can catch me. So, don’t scare me. I’m not frightened.” The sparrow then pecked and ate the worm. While he was eating joyfully, the cat that was hiding nearby grasped the sparrow and lacerated it.
Moral values
- Killing other is the bad action.
- Don’t speak ill of fishes and animals when you kill. Them because it can bring you serious evil.
- Don’t be happy with the shore when the boat is in the middle of the river.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget