The Old Lion and the Insolent Cow

The Old Lion and the Insolent Cow

There was an old lion sleeping in front of a cave. He was gentle, calm, not bad tempered and not strong. At that time, there was a cow coming to eat grass nearby. Seeing the lion like this, he laughed a lion and said, “How are you, the old lion? Don’t you have any power to chase the deer anymore?” The lion said, “Er! I am old and my teeth are also dull.” Hearing like this, the cow became more daring and stepped on the tail of lion. He laughed at the lion because he realized that the teeth of lion were all dull. The lion stayed calm and said, “It is okay.” Then, the cow stayed on the lion’s head. Suddenly, the lion jumped up and bit a leg of the cow and said, “You ate wrong. Although I am old, my teeth are not dull yet. I can catch and kill you at any time I want. But, I don’t kill you this time. J just want to warn you that don’t look down on someone quickly”.

Moral values

- Please don’t look down on the old person.
- You should not be a weak person because it can make someone hurt you, look down on you, and they are not afraid of you.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget