Heron and Crab

Heron and Crab

There was a heron that couldn’t find food. He had a trick and went to cry on a lakeside. A crab saw like this and asked, “Uncle! Are you ok?” the heron replied, “Nephew! From day on, I will practice the precepts of my religion so that I will not eat any meats.” The crab asked, “Why do you need to practice the precepts of your religion?” heron answered, “I grew up at here, and I heard a fortune teller saying that “from this day on, twelve years more, there won’t be any rain. The lake will be completely dry and everything will be destroyed.” That’s why I practice the precepts of my religion and cry like this.” Crabs, fishes and tortoises were frightened and continued asking heron. They asked, “How should we do in order to get away from this danger?” Heron responded, “Don’t worry. There is a nearby lake. I will bring you all there.” Many fishes believed in the heron and were cheated to eat one by one. One day, the heron thought, “I eat fish every day. Now, I want to try the taste of crab” Afterward, he brought crab on his back to the place where he always cheated fishes to eat. The crab had just seen a pile of fish bone and knew the truth. He then pinched the heron’s neck with his claws until the heron died.

Moral values

- Don’t trust the thief immediately with his willing to stop stealing.
- Don’t believe in whoever used to do bad things.
- Don’t have complete confidence in everyone’s loyalty because some people don’t have any right occasion to betray us yet.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget