Deer Asks Cow for Shelter

Deer Asks Cow for Shelter

There was a narration about a frightened deer that ran into stable in order to escape from hunters. A cow led him to meet the other cow that was the chairman of the stable. The chairman asked, “Why do you come here?” the deer answered, “I come here because there are hunters who intend to kill me. Please help me and give me contemporary shelter until I have right time back in to her forest.” The cow agreed and continued, “But, you need to promise not to make any sound, and you need to bend down when you walk, and you need to be out of their sighs carefully.” The deer said, “I will try my best to complete all these conditions.” Every evening, the farmer always came in and out and brought hay and grass to feed the cow, but to eat grass in the forest. With this right occasion, the cows to eat grass in the forest. With this right occasion, the deer thanked the cow and ran into the forest.

Moral values

- If we have good background and behaviour, you will be associated.
- Before you ask for help from the other, you should help yourself first.
- A friend in need is a friend in deed.


[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget