The Boy and the Wolf

The Boy and the Wolf

There was a boy going back home after running happily along the lawn. When he had been on the halfway to his home, he met a wolf. The boy thought that he could not fight against the wolf, so he played a trick on the wolf. He said to the wolf that, “Friend! Later or sooner, I will be your food. But, before I die, can I suggest you to make music for me to dance?” The stupid wolf agreed and tried his best to make music. At that time, a group of hunter nearby heard the voice of the wolf. They then came to look for the wolf and started chasing him immediately. The wolf was frightened and ran away. The boy saw like this and said proudly, “I am the race of hunter, how can I be the musician?”

Moral values

- If you strength cannot compare with the other, you should use intelligence instead.
- Intelligence is like a weapon which can help us to be out of danger.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget