Eagle and Crocodile

Eagle and Crocodile

There lived and a crocodile on an island. Every day, the eagle always flew to the other island to look for food and carry it to eat at his island. One day, the crocodile saw the eagle carry it to eat at his island. One day, the crocodile saw the eagle carrying food and placing it in front of his cave, he went out of his cave and asked the eagle, “Why do you steal my elephant?” The eagle answered, “I’ve just arrived and carried the elephant from the other island here, why do you accuse me of stealing?” They fought each other to get elephant, but couldn’t identify who is right or wrong. They then went to ask hermit to be the judge. The crocodile said, “I always eat elephant in front of my cave every day, but the eagle has fought to get my elephant.” The eagle said, “I’ve just carried this elephant here, and suddenly the crocodile crawl out of his cave and accuse me of stealing his food.” The hermit saw only the footprints of the eagle on the elephant, so he rendered the judgment that, “The eagle has clear evidence but the crocodile doesn’t, so the eagle is the winner.”

Moral values

- Swindling someone is regarded as bad thing.
- Don’t make a living by stealing because it cannot lasts for the rest of your life.
- Swindling always results in embarrassment.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget