Cicada and Ant

Cicada and Ant

There was a cicada that always danced and sang on the tree every day. In the early morning, he invited his friend – ant, “Friend! Why do you try so hard? Just a little food! Let’s dance and sing with me”. “If I forget, who can help me when I have no food for the next time?” the ant answered, “Happy I also really want to be, but wait until I can have enough food. Any – way, do you have enough food now?” The cicada was hesitated to answer, “I haven’t prepared yet, wait a minute.” “Friend, the rainy season is approaching. You should start collecting the food for the next time.” Ant continued, “When we have enough food, we can have a party. Is it a good idea?” the cicada agreed and answered, “I nearly forget, I have to start collecting the food now.” After finishing talking, the cicada returned to his place and started collecting the food for coming rainy season. When the rain came, they both were not worried anymore they had prepared the food already,

Moral values

- Do not waste the time because the time of your life is limited.
- Try your best to study when the time is available.
- The time never waits you, but you always want it.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget