The Lizard, the Fish and the Sparrow

The Lizard, the Fish and the Sparrow

There was a lizard that he tried his best to crawl to the lakeside. He met a fish that rose from the water to breath, and then he spoke to the fish, “I want to be your friend.” The fish replied doubtfully, “Eh! Lizard, why do you want to be my friend?” The lizard told the truth, “Because I am really angry with the sparrow for chasing and biting me. I want to make friend with you in an attempt to ask for your help when the sparrow chases to bite me again.” The fish had known the truth and said, “How pity you are! It’s ok. I also want to be your friend because friend is someone who helps each other.” But, after the fish’s talk, the sparrow flew to bite the lizard immediately, and the lizard called for the help from the fish. But, the fish could only raise this head and dive into the water and replied, “Sorry, I really want to help you and do want to be you friend. But, I cannot help you because I cannot live on the ground.”

Moral values

- Before you ask someone for help, you have to help yourself first.
- Look at the long term, do not look at the short-term
- Think before you leap.


[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget